28 June 2006

Living in sin - It's official!

Matt & I signed on the (un)dotted line on Monday, June 26. We ended up in a very spacious 1BR near Southport & Addison. Now that it's official, we've begun planning out the apartment, where certain pieces of furniture will go, what we need to purchase down the line... needless to say, it's pretty damn exciting. To spare everyone from having to read mushy musings about our new place, I will say this: I can't really put into words how exciting it is, taking this next step in my life. I also can't even begin to eloquate how lucky I am to have found Matt, and how excited I am to be taking this step with him.

That said, here are some pictures of our new place, at press time, it's named: Westview: A gated community.


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats!! You will have a blast. There will also be moments when you want to strangle him, though. :)

Amber said...

Thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to it. As far as the strangling goes, there are likely going to be just as many times where he'll want to strangle me. :)

Sarah said...

Oh, definitely. But it is really fun to have a place all your own and to start another phase of life, especially when you feel like it could be something that will last for a long time. Best of luck.

Danimal said...

Thanks for the pic. Now I know where you live so I can stalk you.

Dave Kingman said...

your life is now officially over

signed,
living in sin/respectability for 8 years

:)

Megan said...

Sinner!!! :) congrats