13 June 2007

The pointy shoe monster has eaten me

I recently purchased pointy heeled shoes. I can't believe I bought pointy shoes. I always told myself I wouldn't succumb to the pressure of buying the pointy shoe. Looking down at my feet, I'm afraid that the dreaded toe cleavage will peak it's little head out and everyone will be all, "gross, look at that girl's toe cleavage!" (since that's what I do whenever I see it).

Let's look at the bright side - Stacy & Clinton claim they're supposed to elongate your legs, but when I saw a reflection, they didn't look any longer (and I almost tripped as my heel got caught in a sidewalk crack)... probably more due to the fact that I'm a klutz & not the pointy shoe, but whatever.

They were pretty cheap & are relatively comfortable (read: not too uncomfortable), so I'll deal with any pointy shoe backlash I may receive.

Also, I'll get an update of my Phoenix trip up when I have time. Which likely means never. I'm not good at trip updates.

No comments: