13 August 2007

Burb hair

I think I have burb hair. Now, I'm sure some of you might be thinking, "What the heck is 'burb hair?' " - well, see, I don't really have a good definition for it. I think I'm just basing it on the fact that I'm the owner of bangs. I've had longer bangs in the past, but nothing this short (well, not since 1987 or so). I'm still trying to figure out what to do with them, because I'm not usually a fan of hair on my forehead. (I probably should have said something other than, "sure, do what you want" in response to my stylist's question, "Do you want to try something new?" last week at my hair appointment).


In any case, I snapped a picture as I was leaving the salon, knowing that she probably styled them the best they would ever look again & here it is.


Burbalicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair. I like it.