27 February 2006

Today has been neat

I should have realized that today wouldnt be a good day when the specific car on the train I boarded this morning had no lights. I also should have realized this when I got up at 3am, took my towel to the bathroom & turned on the shower, thinking it was time to get up and get ready for work

Things that could have gone better in the past 24 hours:

-Going out to lunch specifically for one coworker who was too busy to get out, offering to pick up something up for others in the office, and then forgetting the initial person's food.
-Not having my pizza stolen from the floor refridgerator. Granted, it was my own fault for not labeling it as mine, but who goes into a fridge and eats someone else's takeout food? How do you even know how long it's been there?
-It would have been nice to have that slice of bread that comes with my Cosi lunch (that I went out to get since I offered a coworker, and since I had no pizza left to eat). I accidentally left it on teh kicthen counter (which in this office means the food is fair game), my CEO grabbed it, walked toward me with it, and didnt give it back once I told him it was mine. Not only that, he taunted me with it. That was nice.

I have also decided that I am giving up my aversion to hugging and cuddling for Lent.

The End.

2 comments:

Danimal said...

Sounds like a helluva day. I cleaned my apt. I haven't showered in days.

Amber said...

I was less than pleased.

This week is going to suck at work