12 September 2008

McCain: Mayors and Governers can't handle national security

I don't know how to embed this into my post, so I'm linking it below.

McCain: Mayors and Governers can't handle national security

Transcript:
"I have had a strong and a long relationship on national security, I've been involved in every national crisis that this nation has faced since Beirut, I understand the issues, I understand and appreciate the enormity of the challenge we face from radical Islamic extremism," the Senator declared. "I am prepared. I am prepared. I need no on-the-job training. I wasn't a mayor for a short period of time. I wasn't a governor for a short period of time."

1 comment:

Marcelo Dance said...

I Hope Obama Win! For the Peace in the World!
Stop this Racist Republicans!
Greetings from Argentina!