04 September 2008

This is just sad


I don't have the time to get into my thoughts on the GOP ticket at this time, but I will say that Palin was a great choice for McCain. That said, it's pretty hard to believe that McCain would select a woman for his running mate, in hopes of wooing former Hillary supporters. I can only hope that those undecided women voters take the time to learn about Palin & understand that her politics are nothing like Hillary's, and are not those that support women's rights.

2 comments:

Megan said...

No kidding!

She believes that creationism should be taught in school

She doesn't "believe" in global warming.

She is PRO off shore oil drilling (bad for the environment).

About six months ago, gave her support to a group in Alaska that would like to disband from the USA.

And my favorite, she is anti-abortion, even in the case of rape or incest.

I think it's humorous that they would hope to woo Hilary supporters.

Our country will go backwards if these two win the election.

Amber said...

The sad thing is, the ticket will woo former Hillary supporters. It's disgusting and sad.