09 March 2006

Blizzards, thunderstorms & rain

So I worked out last night for the 2nd day in a row. Its an oddly awesome feeling once you're done, but not so much during. At least not yet. I'll get there. I'll tell you one thing, it's a heck of a lot easier to work out while watching The Biggest Loser on NBC, so thankfully that was on during the majority of my workout.

I got home and ate the second half of my small oreo blizzard from DQ that I had leftover in the freezer. Completely negated my workout, but whatever, it was good.

It stormed a bit last night. It was overcast this morning when I left for work. But it was also quite warm outside, so I have no complaints.

I think I am going to Indy this weekend. After changing my mind at least 12 times about it. And after selling the 200 level tickets I had, for a loss. Doesnt matter though, I love hoops, I love downtown Indy, and I know I'll have fun. Now if I could just find a place to stay...

2 comments:

paigniac said...

I am revoking your travel privledges for all Illini games outside of the Paign for the rest of the season

cheers

Amber said...

???

What'd I do?

The last Illini game I was at, they won. Senior Night.