20 March 2006

I am officially looking for a new job

I no longer wish to work at Telution/CSG Systems Inc, so I'm applying for this job. I'm fairly certain it's with The Heckler. I enjoy reading The Heckler, and I feel I would be an excellent candidate for the job (WTF is this my cover letter?). I included the photo montage below with my application. I made it in paint. It looks pretty professional.


Promotion position for Cubs enthusiasts only!



Satirical sports newspaper has several part-time, seasonal openings for fun and outgoing females to assist with promotion and distribution of the paper. Must be 21 or older. If you like baseball and/or satire and have an engaging personality please contact us with your name, phone number, e-mail address, resume/promotional experience and photo.


3 comments:

Danimal said...

Things are that bad there now? That sucks. My advice...start drinking heavily.

Amber said...

Not *that* bad, but *that* demeaning. Oh, and apparently I've gotten a degree in accountancy, since that's what the majority of my work is these days. Wouldnt be that big of a deal, if I had any idea what I was doing. I hate it and need to get out.

Jackie said...

Post it!!! Post it!!!! (The Paint picture application.)