21 March 2006

The plot thickens...

Now, I realize this would just be a part time gig, and wouldnt allow for me to quit at FCUsa, but it'd certainly be interesting to get some sort of job at the Heckler... hopefully it wouldnt just be somthing lame like passing out papers...

Email response from my application:

Hello!

Thanks for your interest in this opportunity! My name is Laura Lentino and I
am the Promotions Manager of The Heckler, a satirical sports newspaper (feel
free to check us out online: www.theheckler.com). I have reviewed the info
you sent me and am interested in meeting with you. I will be conducting 2
informal informational sessions/mini-interviews this week. The first will be
tomorrow (Wednesday, 3/22) at 7:00pm and the other will be on Thursday, 3/23
at 7:30pm. Please let me know which date works better for you and I will e-
mail you the meeting place. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Laura :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Amber said...

I've contemplated many different outfits I could show up in - a clown perhaps, a full uniform ala Ronnie Woo Woo... but I've settled on whatever I wore to work today.

I have a feeling this is going to be some crappy "here's your paper" type of pt job... and I'm worried I might take it simply for the extra cash

Jackie said...

Report please! Might be worth it if it's a foot in the door. :)

Dave Kingman said...

Would a reference letter from me help?

1978-1980

Amber said...

LMFCO. I love shua