15 July 2009

Babies are hard work, water is wet and cats meow

I know saying that working with babies is hard work isn't ground-breaking or anything, but the fact that I'm beat tired at 9:20 on a Wednesday night speaks to something. Babies are hard work. I've never worked so hard at a job than I do at this one.

Unrelated, Matt and I are moving at the end of the month and have yet to secure an apartment. Starting to get a little stressed.

The 3-Day walk is also in 3 weeks and my training has been about as good as someone training to walk around the block. I can't wait until August 10th.

Going to my first Chicago Fire game this weekend. There's a pub in Chicago that has a round-trip shuttle service with booze. The tickets for the soccer game are free, in the Chicago Sun Times luxury box, and includes free booze and food. That should help with the stress.

No comments: