07 May 2007

So, I've decided to redo our bathroom

(This is likely to be a boring post about how I've become more domesticated. You've been warned).

Our lease at Westview is up July 31st, we've recently received renewal papers from our landlord, and we've decided to stay for another year. That said, I've decided to redo our bathroom. I've had the same bathroom stuff up in this bathroom & my previous bathroom for 3 years, I'm tired of it. Plus, we recently put up a picture of the Cleveland Arms, the bar in which Matt used to bartend, while living in London. The frame that it's in, along with the colors in the picture, have pretty much forced me to redecorate with a new curtain, rugs, towels, etc (as much redecorating one can do in an apartment).
In any case, here's the new curtain:



I also bought some towels & new bronze colored hooks for the curtain.

Holy crap, this is a pretty boring update.

In other news, the Cubs are on a 5 game winning streak & are finally above .500. They're currently sitting in 2nd place in the worst division in baseball, the NL Central. DLee is hitting above .400 to lead the league.

I've been playing spring softball for the past month, my team is currently 2-3, playing in the competitive league. I struck out yesterday. Looking. After swinging and missing horribly at the first strike. Did I mention I struck out looking? In slow picth softball. Holy awfulness.

That's pretty much it for now. What a boring update.

No comments: