04 May 2007

This is a picture of Steve

Here's a picture of Steve that I took this morning as I was leaving the apartment. You might be able to see the piece of white fabric near his back end. This is his new favorite toy. What is it, you might ask? It's the bottom part of my softball tshirt that I cut off so my shirt would fit better. I accidentally left it out after cutting the shirt & now he's discovered it as his latest toy. It's a piece of shirt fabric.


His other favrite toy these days is the top to a platic green tea bottle. At the moment, it's "stuck" under the TV stand, so all he can do is sit in the front of it and look under, sometimes swiping as if he'd be able to reach it.


This may also remind loyal SCBR readers & Steve lovers alike, that his first toy was the one pictured below. We had to take it away though, in fear that he might swallow the twine.

No comments: