10 March 2009

"CLOSED"

"This location is considering closing. We are hopeful to find a buyer, but in the meantime, please visit these other nearby locations..."

This is the sign I was greeted with yesterday, and I was finally excited to work out. My shoes are in there! Only the ones I use to work out there, but still. Additionally, I wonder if I'll receive a discount for every day the place is closed. If not, I'm certainly going to seek one.

I'm going to the FFC gym downtown today after work to get my 3-mile training walk in. Walking on a treadmill is so boring, I need the weather to turn into Spring soon, so I can walk outside more. Walks go by so much faster when you have changing scenery.

I've got a few more things to finish up for my two classes. I'm hoping to get them finished before next week (end of the quarter) - as next week will be solely focused on basketball. It's bad enough that I will have to leave the bar to give a presentation in class on Thursday. Let's hope Illinois gets Fri/Sun games.

No comments: