25 March 2009

Forever 21 isnt just for 21 year olds

At least that's what I kept telling myself in order to gather enough courage to walk into the store.

Every day when I get off the train, I walk by Forever 21 & see some cute stuff in the windows. I've always thought I was way too old to go inside, but always secretly wanted to go in. So, after liking a shirt our waitress wore this weekend, and finding out she bought it at Forever 21, I decided to check the place out this afternoon during lunch.

It wasn't so bad.
I didn't really allow myself to have eye-contact with anyone else, but still, not so bad.

I ended up with 3 tops (1 that I'm iffy on, but decided since it was only $17 that I'd give it a shot). - The first one is the iffy one.



1 comment:

Brooke said...

I love Forever 21!! That that third top is FABULOUS!!